VERACRUZ, Mexico – Volkswagen of America, Inc. is preparing to introduce several crucial new products in coming months, including a new Jetta and Passat, the brand’s U.S. volume leaders. After seven years, both models will be all new from the ground up, including new engines, transmissions and numerous creature comforts. Shortly after the Jetta and Passat arrive, VW will launch a refreshed version of its Beetle. ’05 Volkswagen Jetta However, opening the product spigot after going ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.