BOSTON, MA – Sales of the longest, widest and most-powerful Passat yet are ramping up at Volkswagen dealers. About 4,000 ’06 Passats were sold in the U.S. in August. “We would like to get that up to 6,000-8,000 per month,” says Dave Wicks, Volkswagen of America Inc. director-sales. August Passat sales, plus 10,000 Jetta sales in the month, gave VWA its first year-on-year monthly sales improvement for 2005. ’06 VW Passat Wicks describes the sixth-generation Passat as Volkswagen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.