SAN DIEGO – Volkswagen of America Inc. isn't kidding around with the distribution of adult coloring books and puzzles intended to start a buzz about the 25th anniversary ’05 Jetta that recently went on sale. Stuart Karp, VWA brand advertising manager, says these unorthodox gimmicks are part of the message that the new Jetta is an exciting antidote to a boring life. ’05 VW Jetta Such unorthodox promotions are part of "the strongest launch that VW has had in years," Karp says. It's a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.