Volkswagen AG and Suzuki Motor Corp. reportedly are in negotiations to develop an eco-car in Thailand. An unidentified senior official at the Thai Board of Investment confirms the German and Japanese auto makers are exploring collaborative possibilities, the Bangkok Post newspaper reports. Late last year, Suzuki at a groundbreaking ceremony in Thailand reaffirmed its plans for its 7.5 billion baht ($231.6 million) eco-car venture. The two auto makers in 2009 established a long-term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.