Owners of vehicles powered by Volkswagen AG's TDI direct-injection turbodiesel engine gather in Grand Rapids, MI, Aug. 31- Sept. 1 for the TDICLUB's third annual TDIfest. The group, which boasts more than 10,000 participants, says TDI owners from around the globe will participate in TDIfest 2002, which includes technical sessions and performance contests. The club can be accessed at: www.tdiclub.com. Its website contains information about the current and past TDIfest activities. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.