PARIS — The new co-developed sport/utility vehicle (SUV) from Volkswagen AG and Porsche AG will have a full engine lineup, including a direct-injection (DI) diesel. The VW Colorado, which will be built in Bratislava, will be equipped with DOHC V-6 and V-8 gasoline engines and a 5L V-10 DI twin-turbocharged diesel. VW may also add the new Audi V-12 engine to the lineup. Porsche's Cayenne, which will be built at a new plant in Leipzig, will be offered with a choice of V-8 and V-10 engines. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.