General Motors Corp. Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner opens a new proving ground and technical center in Incheon, South Korea, this week, marking the auto maker’s third-largest such facility worldwide. “The opening of the Cheong-Na facility just five years after the establishment of GM Daewoo (Auto & Technology Co.) is a great tribute to the company and its employees,” Wagoner tells reporters. “It demonstrates our commitment in ensuring that GM Daewoo remains a driving force in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.