TROY, MI – Wall Street has it all wrong when it comes to U.S.-based auto makers and suppliers – and that’s what has private equity ready to pounce, says Timothy D. Leuliette, an industry veteran who now runs a private-equity firm of his own. The U.S. auto industry is widely unappreciated and undervalued by investors, making the sector particularly ripe for private equity to step in, says the chairman and CEO of financial advisory and investment firm Leuliette Partners LLC. “(The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.