SANTA BARBARA – So you like the slinky lines of DaimerChrysler AG’s all-new ’03 Dodge Viper SRT-10. Go ahead and put down a deposit. You might get one – in 2004. New '03 Dodge Viper sold out for entire model year Jim Ori, senior manager-chassis for the Chrysler Group’s new Performance Vehicle Operations division, says the new Viper’s already sold out for its entire ’03 model run. Ori says Chrysler offered current Viper owners the first shot at the ’03 car, the first all-new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.