DETROIT – When Ward’s selected Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s signature VQ V-6 – now displacing 3.5L – as one of its 10 Best Engines of 2002, the VQ became the only engine to win a Best Engines trophy every year since the aWard’s inception in 1995. Ward’s editors really didn’t need confirmation the VQ remains the market’s benchmark V-6, but a year with it powering Nissan’s outstanding new Infiniti G35 sport sedan definitely cemented the perception. G35 ran flawlessly and always ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.