DETROIT – The celebrity status of DaimlerChrysler AG’s Hemi Magnum 5.7L OHV V-8 continues to swell, and the Hemi’s success in the marketplace has been an ongoing focus of media attention. Hemi V-8 ideal match for Ram’s utility potential. Always an early adopter, Ward’s decided nearly a year ago to subject the Hemi – now a two-time winner of a 10 Best Engines award – to a year-long evaluation. These long-term tests, conducted in conjunction with the annual 10 Best Engines ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.