Ward's Dealer Business Megadealer 100, a ranking of the nation's top dealer groups, increased its total revenue by $8 billion in 2001 – from $101.6 billion in 2000 to $109.8 billion in 2001. Mike Maroone However, only four of the collections – the Van Tuyl Group, United Auto Group, AutoNation Inc. and Bill Heard Enterprises – accounted for half the $8 billion increase, leaving the remaining 96 groups to fight for the rest. But did that growth come from buying up more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.