WardsAuto is a 6-time winner in the American Society of Business Publication Editors’ 2012 Awards of Excellence competition.
In the Editorial/Editor’s Letter judging, WardsAuto Dealer Business Editor Steve Finlay wins a national gold award for a pair of columns, “Look Before You Tweet” and “Generation Everyone.” It is the fourth time in five years Finlay’s monthly column has won a national gold Azbee.
WardsAuto World brings home national silver honors in an assortment of editorial-distinction categories:
- Editor-in-Chief Drew Winter for his editorial “Democratizing Luxury.”
- Ward’s 10 Best Engines for Original Research.
- The electronic version of the publication for Digital Magazine.
WardsAuto also wins gold Azbees in Midwest-South regional competition:
- WardsAuto World in technical writing for Executive Editor Tom Murphy’s story, “A-Pillar Conflict: Visibility Vs. Roof Crush.”
- WardsAuto Dealer Business for two Finlay columns, “Baby You Can Drive My Car” and “This Car’s for You, Boys and Girls.”