The Washington State Senate takes a significant step toward adopting California’s strict emissions guidelines – and it is hoping Oregon will come along for the ride. The legislative body last week approved a measure intended to align the state with rules created by California’s Air Resources Board in 2004. The initiative originally was set in motion by the state’s House Committee on Transportation and sponsored by a litany of congressional representatives. The Federal Clean Air Act ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.