Beleaguered suppliers will continue to parade through U.S. bankruptcy courts and America’s auto industry will miss the green economy boom unless more capital becomes available, experts warn. “General lending is selectively returning,” says Dave Andrea, Original Equipment Suppliers Assn. vice president-industry analysis and economics. But companies with annual revenues in the $100 million-$150 million range are targeted with “tremendous” borrowing costs, he adds. “The terms are far from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.