I just flew back from the Society of Automotive Engineers first-ever North American International Powertrain Conference in Toronto. The event brought together a multitude of experts from many different disciplines from the four corners of the Earth. It was a watershed event for me. Here’s a quick rundown of what I brought back: It doesn’t matter what side of the global-warming argument you fall on. So many governments around the world (including California) are mandating carbon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.