FARMINGTON, PA – American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s Acura brand is targeting a different demographic with its next-generation MDX cross/utility vehicle, which goes on sale this fall. The first-generation MDX appealed to women more than men (57% vs. 43%), with an average age of 42 and an annual household income of $150,000. All were married, with at least two children, Acura officials say. The new ’07 MDX is expected to appeal to the “driver dad,” an executive or professional between the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.