A West Coast dockworkers strike is costing U.S. factories production of an estimated 5,100 vehicles this week – and losses could grow larger next week if the issue is not resolved. About 10,500 members of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union have been locked out of their jobs in a contract dispute affecting ports in California, Oregon and Washington. Vibe output curbed by dock strike. New United Motor Mfg. Inc., the joint venture between General Motors Corp. and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.