LAS VEGAS – Susan Christophersen was a welfare mother of two in 1979 when her old Ford Maverick car broke down in a community college parking lot. Susan Christophersen with ACDelco’s Technician of Millennium competitors and her GM colleagues. She was taking general classes at Oakland Community College in Auburn Hills, MI, preparing for some sort of a career that would get her off welfare. She considered something in the medical field – until her car conked out, and she ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.