As an example of how well its new P+4 surface-discharge sparkplugs work, Robert Bosch GmbH says that one with a factory-set gap of 0.062 ins. can replace a conventional plug gapped at 0.028 ins., yet require less input voltage. P+4 plugs require less voltage over time compared with conventional low-cost standard plugs, but when compared with premium aftermarket plugs, including the double-platinum type, the P+4 units deliver more energy, says the company. This is particularly important at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.