Life quickly went from beautiful to ugly this year at Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. Galant grows in all dimensions. The auto maker, which was selling tons of its cars and trucks to the much-coveted Generation Y demographic, all of a sudden saw sales plummet, despite a steady stream of new models. What’s more, marketing decisions backfired when its “no payments for a year” offer translated to burdensome repossession costs. The replacement of Pierre Gagnon with former ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.