SHANGHAI — An auto wind tunnel center now is in operation in Shanghai. The first facility of its kind in China, the tunnel is jointly funded by Shanghai Automobile Industry (Group) Co., The Shanghai Municipal Science and Technology Commission, and Tongji University. The laboratory, located at the university, meets international standards and will play a major role in industry development.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.