Rocky Milana knows exactly when it’s time each fall to install the winter tires on his family’s rear-wheel-drive (RWD) van: His wife tells him. He knows better than to procrastinate as the sky darkens and forecasters mention snow. “If I’m late, I hear about it,” says Milana, manager of vehicle dynamics and testing for BorgWarner Automotive’s TorqTransfer Systems. He handles the chore willingly each fall, swapping the all-season radials for the Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.