With the opening of its headquarters in Irvine, CA, WirelessCar is hoping to gain a foothold in North America's burgeoning telematics market. Founded by three Swedish companies — Volvo Group, Ericsson and Telia, an operator of fixed and wireless networks — WirelessCar is targeting three customer segments: automakers, aftermarket system suppliers and the commercial fleet industry, says Tomas Gabinus, business development director. WirelessCar's telematics platform offers emergency and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.