DETROIT – International communication and cooperation is the best hedge against fallout from sudden oil supply disruptions, U.S. Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham tells a G8 forum being held here. Spencer Abraham "We are living in a world that has changed greatly since the last meeting of the G8 energy ministers four years ago," says Abraham, who uses the event to repeat Washington’s call to establish a Secretariat for the International Energy Forum (IEF). "We have greater ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.