Analysis The Asia/Pacific region’s sales explosion in January, up 72% compared with like-2009, propels worldwide total vehicle deliveries to a 33.6% gain to kick off the new year. January’s global results were slightly better than December’s, which finished 33.3% above year-ago. The tally show an overall trend toward recovery, though the period of comparison, January 2009, was among the worst sales months of the worldwide downturn for many markets. Related document: World Vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.