XI'AN — Hanjiang Automotive Co. Ltd. starts production of mini vehicles in Xi'an of Shaanxi province. The company is the largest mini-vehicle manufacturer in Northwest China. The new company grew out of the former Hanjiang Automotive Co. and is a result of asset restructuring. Shaanxi Provincial Technology Progress Investment Co. and Chaoyang Machinery Factory are co-owners of the new firm. The formation of the new mini-vehicle producer is a major step in the strategic restructuring of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.