XM Satellite Radio will be offered on all of General Motors Corp.’s ’03 Cadillacs, making the brand the first from any auto maker to offer XM-ready satellite radios on all models. The new ’04 Cadillac XLR luxury roadster and ’04 SRX midsize luxury SUV also will offer XM. Cadillac already makes XM available on its ’02 DeVille and Seville models. GM, a strategic investor in XM, will offer the technology in 25 ’03 models to be launched this fall.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.