Software provider Xtime Inc. signs an agreement with DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group to conduct a pilot program for DC’s Service eScheduling application. The application will be installed as a pilot at 25 of DaimlerChrysler’s 2,400 5-star Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealerships and fleet accounts. The application’s technology will help to streamline the service repair process and improve the customer service experience, says a DC official. Customers can schedule their own appointments or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.