TURIN – Its brown skin is inspired by the powerful buffalo of the Tibet region. Yak, the design concept to be presented by Leonardo Fioravanti at the Geneva Motor Show, has the stance and size of a beast, as well. The unusual 5-door crossover vehicle combines a selection of body configurations (wagon, multipurpose and SUV) with a rugged V-8 to power it. Under the bodywork – a basic static shell – Fioravanti, a former Pininfarina SpA, Fiat and Ferrari designer, suggests the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.