DETROIT – After withdrawing from the Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress and Exposition in January 2000, Yazaki North America Inc. announces at Convergence it will return as an exhibitor in 2003. It was great news for the SAE. Its World Congress has suffered a dramatic loss of major Tier 1 exhibitors and seen a fall off in attendance from its traditional core audience of auto maker engineers in recent years. George R. Perry "If you’re not a part of the solution, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.