Yazaki Corp. is in talks with a bank to obtain financing to purchase Delphi Corp.’s $500 million instrumentation business, a source tells Ward's. Delphi will say only that it is "in discussions with potential suitors." In a December press release, Delphi said it was looking to sell all or some of the business and was in talks with a potential purchaser. The business produces instrument clusters and other vehicle instrumentation for OEMs worldwide, primarily General Motors Corp. Some 1,780 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.