DETROIT – Yazaki North America Inc. has never before produced electrical connectors for vehicles equipped at the factory with trailering kits, but it wants to start. At a media event here this week, the Japanese-based electrical-distribution specialist announces a corporate initiative to enter the trailering sector with a new device designed to save weight, simplify packaging, improve reliability and offer diagnostic capabilities that currently do not exist for drivers who haul trailers. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.