BEIJING — Yuejin Automotive Group will introduce several new Iveco buses by the end of the year in an attempt to bolster its declining sales. Yuejin sold 23,850 units of Iveco light buses in the January-November 1999 period, 24.10% less than same-period 1998. By contrast, Yuejin's two major competitors, First Auto Works-Jinbei and Jianghau, sold 40,007 units and 20,615 units, respectively. The automaker says recently improved models, including the A49.12, A40.10 and A30.10, had some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.