TAIPEI -- Yulon Motor Co. Ltd. has agreed in principle to enter into a joint venture with China's Dongfeng Motor Corp. to form five sales ventures to sell Dongfeng brand vehicles and parts in China. The ventures are expected to require a total investment of $36 million, with Dongfeng controlling a 51% stake and Yulon holding the remaining 49%. Yulon and Dongfeng currently cooperate in a venture that produces Fengsheng automobiles, employing technology provided by Japan's Nissan Motor Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.