TAIPEI – Yulon Motor Co. Ltd. says it will invest $6 million to set up a car rental operation in China targeting Taiwanese and foreign businessmen. If the Chinese government approves the venture, Yulon will become the second Taiwanese auto maker to enter the rental field in China. In 2005, Hotai Motor Co. Ltd. received preliminary approval to set up a rental firm in Shanghai but still is awaiting final approval from the local government.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.