TAIPEI – The Yulon Group increases its holdings in China Engine Corp. through the purchase of 18.9% of outstanding shares held by Sanyang Industry. The NT$300 million ($8.93 million) acquisition, combined with the purchase earlier this year of 15% of outstanding shares originally held by the Chiao Tung Bank, brings Yulon's stake in Taiwan's largest producer of automobile engines to about 74%. China Engine was formed in 1995 at the urging of the Taiwan government, which wanted Taiwan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.