Electric-vehicle developer and distributor Zap says it has inked a second 100-unit wholesale purchase order for the U.S. Smart ForTwo. (See related story: Cash Zaps In for U.S. Smart Car) The additional order brings the total value of Zap’s order book to $4.98 million, the firm says. Separately, Zap says it recently received a request from the Internet auction site eBay Motors to suspend the auction of its first Smart ForTwo, saying the vehicle must have U.S.-required modifications ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.