GRAZ, Austria – Struggling Serbian car maker Zastava Automobili a.d. may assemble Fiat Punto cars. Negotiations between Zastava and Italy's Fiat Auto SpA are under way, Ljubisa Jovanovic, Serbia's assistant minister for the economy, confirms here on the sidelines of a supplier conference. Zastava would build current Punto. Jovanovic says talks center around assembly of the current Punto, not the next-generation model Fiat will launch later this year. Fiat and Zastava are long-time ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.