AUBURN HILLS, MI – The rash of 0% financing schemes being offered today by the Big Three could provide an unexpected benefit in the years to come, one industry executive says. That’s because many of today’s new car buyers could find they have equity in their vehicles before their finance contracts run out. "The biggest problem the industry (has) had on the retail side was negative (trade-in) equity," Gary Dilts, Chrysler Group senior vice president-sales tells Ward's in an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.