NEW YORK – While Buick unveiled a new fullsize, rear-wheel-drive convertible called the Velite at the New York auto show, a sedan will be first up in the lineup, probably in the ’07 model year as a replacement for the front-wheel-drive Park Avenue. Bob Lutz, vice chairman-product development for General Motors Corp., says the Velite represents only the first of a variety of both fullsize and midsize RWD vehicles that will come in the near future off a new platform called Zeta. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.