EAST PALO ALTO, CA – Despite a major refresh of its flagship LS sedan, Lexus says the best volume days of the large-car Upper Luxury segment likely are in the rearview mirror. "There's some great cars in this segment, but over time you're going to see this segment decrease," Mark Templin, group vice president and general manager-Lexus U.S., tells media at a '13 LS preview here. "Over the long term, you're going to see fewer and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.