NOVI, MI – Technology company NVIDIA has ambitious goals when it comes to the fast-growing automotive telematics market. The Santa Clara, CA-based company provides the graphic processing unit that powers Audi’s “Audi Connect” infotainment system, and plans call for the technology to roll out in other Volkswagen Group vehicles, including the Skoda Octavia and VW Golf. Next year, NVIDIA will supply similar technology for BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce vehicles. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.