DETROIT – Steven Rattner, the Obama Admin.’s former car czar who led General Motors and Chrysler out of bankruptcy, says GM is “fixed” and its $20 stock price is not a concern. “I think the world is very pessimistic right now, and I think these companies are doing great and the stocks are very attractive, so I would not be a seller of any stocks at this price,” Rattner tells the media following an appearance at the Detroit Economic Club here. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.