Connectivity Research Builds on Renault’s R-Link System Renault and Orange Business Services collaborate on research to test the automotive uses of very-high-speed 4G/LTE connectivity. The project will test new uses made possible by very-high-speed mobile technology in real-life situations, ranging from virtual office and cloud gaming to videoconferencing. An initial test is under way on the Next Two prototypes based on the Renault Zoe all-electric vehicle. Orange already supplies the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.