Toyota will invest $28 million to expand its powertrain research and development operations at its Ann Arbor, MI, technical center. Bob Carter, senior vice president-automotive operations for Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A., is set to make the announcement this afternoon in a speech at the Automotive Press Assn. in Detroit. Toyota spokesman Curt McAllister says the investment will add about 60 new jobs at the tech center, which now employs 1,150 people. In his prepared speech, released ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.