VIENNA – Unison, the British-Belarusian joint venture, will launch assembly of the Opel Corsa hatchback from semi-knocked-down kits next year. A framework agreement, signed by GM Russia President and Managing Director James Bovenzi and Unison Director General Dmitry Egorov, calls for the car to be built at Unison facilities in Obchak, about six miles (10 km) from the country’s capital Minsk. Belarus-assembled Corsas will be sold in the markets of the Customs Union, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.