BMW launches its next-generation X1 compact cross/utility vehicle just 30 months after putting the current version on the market. The ’13 model comes from two sources: BMW’s Leipzig, Germany, assembly plant and the Tiexi, China, facility where the German auto maker and its joint-venture partner, Brilliance China Automotive Holdings, launched production in late May. The Chinese-built model will supply the local market and other Asian countries, while some of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.