VIENNA – Daimler expands its Mercedes-Benz Cars powertrain manufacturing network. The auto maker will invest more than €280 million ($364.4 million) for the production of a new generation of automatic transmissions in Romania. Overall, Daimler plans investments of more than €300 million ($390.5 million). “The expansion of our production network to include an additional location for transmission assembly is designed to perfectly complement our existing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.