VIENNA – Egyptian German Automotive, the assembly operation for Mercedes-Benz vehicles owned 26% by Daimler, adds output of MG 750 sedans from complete-knocked-down kits sourced from China. The EGA plant, located in 6th of October City, will assemble the vehicles for Egypt’s MG distributor, Egyptian British Automotive. In Egypt it is not unusual for vehicles from a variety of brands to be built by the same assembler. However, EGA, which launched car assembly in 1997, until ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.